Saturday, June 24, 2023

Why I Decided to Come Back to Network Marketing and Join the LiveGood Company

I know this is how most of y’all look at me since I've made the decision to join the LiveGood company.



πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're doing what?

Again?

I’ve always had an entrepreneurial spirit. I started my first MLM which was Avon when I was just 22 years old. Since that time I’ve joined more than my fair share and I’ve joined some that were great, some not so great, and some that were amazing.
I’ve built huge teams, landed on many network marketing leaderboards and just when I thought I was on my way, I had a major upheaval aka divorce in my life that took my focus away and forced me to go away to heal.
Well, I’ve done that.
Since then…
🀍 I’ve relocated from city to city to city and back again.
🀍 I have settled into a beautiful little luxury apartment and I’ve bought two new cars.
🀍 I’ve fully furnished my apartment and all my bills are paid.
🀍 My heart has healed and found love again.
🀍 My family is near and I’m a happy mom and grandmother again.
But you know what’s missing?
🀍🀍🀍 My dream. 🀍🀍🀍
I wasn’t able to finish what I started.
I have a BIG WHY. It keeps me up at night. My dream keeps nagging at me and well, after spending 4 days and 3 nights in a million dollar beach house, my dream of financial freedom is not just nagging me anymore, it’s blaring in my ear!!! πŸ—£️🦻🏻
If others can achieve their BIG dreams, I know I can. What do they say about a dream deferred is not a dream denied?
Well, I’m chasing mine now.
I have the perfect vehicle now and I’m on a $30K run right now.
Why 30?
Well, because 3 is a holy number and years ago when I was on a $30K run, I busted out the gate with tremendous energy. (If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!)
So if you’d like more information, click the link in the comments or inbox me.
You can’t afford not to participate in this.

It was totally worth coming out of retirement for.

If you're ready to take the FREE LiveGood Tour...just click here: https://www.LiveGoodTour.com/AscendWithLisa

I'll see you on the other side. Lisa Mason Minter
LiveGood Rep
Leader and Coach


#livegood
#livegoodcompany
#livegoodproducts
#livegoodreview
#livegoodreviews
#networkmarketingleader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I Decided to Come Back to Network Marketing and Join the LiveGood Company

I know this is how most of y’all look at me since I've made the decision to join the LiveGood company. You're doing what? Again? I’...